Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA now in the Philippines


initiald6

Almost 3 weeks ago, IDAS4 cabs of Timezone Arena Trinoma where upgraded to the latest version of the series; The Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA (reads as “Double Ace”). The ace refers to the Uphill Ace Keisuke Takahashi and Downhill Ace Takumi Fujiwara.

IDAS6AA features its new game mode, the Tag Battle. Here, 2 in-store players compete against another 2 players via online and consist of battles downhill and uphill just like Takumi and Keisuke did in the manga and the battle commence at the same time. But Philippines is not yet connected online, this mode Is not available as of now. Hope Sega include Php in their Asia-wide connection too.

New maps where also added, The Tsubaki Line and the return of Usui. New cars where also added to the flock; Nissan Fairlady Z Version S [Z33], Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR [CZ4A] and Honda NSX [NA1].

I Tried the game my self and the game physics were really different from the previous versions. I hit a lot of walls and stuff but I manage to do a drift somewhere in the course. It was really fun… brings back the excitement I felt when I was with my team mates back in the old days.. I remember Wolf of Garou said from wapoowtf:
“…Despite the negativity sa mga pagkukulang ng game naenganyo ako sa new style of taking the corners. Gusto nila palawakin yung "drift" style. I started having fun like back in V3 days. May mga pitik, may feint, may mga full wheel lock. Ma-aksyon din yung new maps. Etong turn, brake drift, etong turn, power slide, etong turn brake, off gas. Possibilities are endless for now. Sa umpisa everybody will hit walls pero the smile on your face when you get a "perfect drift" and clear the apex, nakaka aliw.” ~ Wolf of Garou
Here are some shots I made when I was @ Trinoma
IDAS6AA is also available @ Robinsons Ermita
100_1291
100_1285
100_1288
100_1302
Now with the release of IDAS6AA, I hope this will bring the ID community back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...